6/08/2009

Post entry #26

Hey guys,
what's up? Hm... with me? It still feels soooo weird! Wow, I never thought you can feel all these feelings... AT ONCE! Sometimes I would not cry at all, because I don't feel like saying "Good Bye", another time I am crying like sonstewas... wow, I seriously didn't expect it to be THAT hard, but it is... it is such an emotional conflict.

Okay so... I already took my Geometry exam today... pretty easy, I had time left... tomorrow is my 1st period exam (which is English) and the next day is going to be French + Web Design (did I mention, that we are going to have a group activity in this class for exams?) and the last day Nothing and Physical Science and then it's over...

Today my 5th period class made me a surprise party! It was so much fun! We had cupcakes and Oreos and Caprisun and everything! And they made us T-shirts with our names and then they signed it! It was amazing... I'm going to upload pictures soon... probably when I come back!


Julia


Mama:
I am really thankful, that you did that for ME, i am really glad to see you again, BUT I AM still here and you know how I am with farewells... I love you so much Mama! And nothing will ever change this, no matter where I am, you will always be my Mama.

Keine Kommentare: