11/21/2008

♥♥♥Twilight♥♥♥

Hey there,

oh, my gosh, Twilight is one of the best movies I ever saw. I love it! Oh my dear, this movie is fantastic... Poor Germans, when is it coming out in Germany ;)? Everybody has to see it. I saw it yesterday at midnight, the very first show. I LOVE IT! Oh my gosh... hey, count my "oh my gosh"s . You have to see it, though! It is so cool, I have so much more to write, but I'm tired... I got 3 whole hours sleep last night^^

Little resume:
  • Our french motto is: Tu me veux (You want me.) and we will have like a special font and stuff, and Jean-Pierre (Baguette, this special had, ...) It's funny that Americans make fun of the name Jean-Pierre, too xP
  • I designed the German t-shirt! Did I mentioned that? ;) It's like sheepworld's "Ohne dich ist alles doof" just with "Ohne Deutschklub ist alles doof".
  • Wednesday until Friday is Thanksgiving break. And I will go Thanksgiving shopping. Get up at 4 am and go to the mall and stores and stuff, they have like good deals 'n stuff...
  • I'm going to the play "As you like it" (Shakespeare) today ;)
  • I gonna get ready to leave ^^

See ya!

Julia

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ich möchte von dir mal ein paar neue Bilder sehen

AG

Julia hat gesagt…

Papi, es dauert so lange bis ich die hochgeladen habe... ;)