1/14/2009

Christmas ~ January ~ Finals

Hey guys,
I know it's weird I write about Christmas after writing about New Year... I still write 1/DD/08 sometimes on my sheets ;)

Quick summary

Christmas #1, Dec 23
At our house, opening presents

Christmas #2 Dec 24
At Kevin's parent's house, opening presents

Christmas #3 Dec 24 (evening)
At Jenn's parent's house, one present (a christmas pajama for the night ;D)

Christmas #4 Dec 25 (morning)
First Breighton woke me up at 6 or 7, I didn't look at the clock, I just knew, I was tired, but that's okay, who wouldn't be excited for christmas? Opening presents, VERY good breakfast...

Food we ate (I don't know exactly which day):
Peanut-butter-kiss-cookies
Jell-o
Cinnamon rolls
a lot more good stuff (but I either forgot it or the name) That makes me hungry...
If I'll remeber anything else I'll write it the next time^^

Okay, I found the paper where I wrote down what to write here ;)

1. German club t-shirts are here. I'll make a photo.
(OLDS NOT NEWS ^^)

2. Because of the finals I don't have time to upload my pictures (my chip is finally full :D)... and I - unfortunetly - waited too long, so now the finals are coming up and I don't have time... good excuse, huh? Jk Apropos camera, My screen is a little bit broken, there're some black things where they don't belong... don't freak out, mum and dad!

3. Oh, maybe I already wrote about that... we had a sub(stitude) (Vertretungslehrer/in) in US History and he said we had to outline a certain chapter, Mrs. Latessa said that... we were obidient, so we did it and the next day our teacher comes and she's like "thanks for doing it, but it wasn't required... thanks a lot! ^^ And he was totally serious while lying to us... not a very good rolemodel for a teacher...

4. My hair / Meine Haare / Mes cheveux
They are so long! Compared what it used to be... I should get my hair cut sometime... ^^

5.Carleigh's house again (from this point it's new again, that's why I started a new paragraph)
I'm staying with Carleigh again, because my family is out of town, in Florida, and because I'm getting out of school in March for one week for Florida and the finals are coming up, I didn't go with them. So I have to go to seminary (sunday school before school 6 am). It sounds more terrible than it is... it's actually not terrible at all... and you're not that tired in your first period. It's fun!

6. CPR / AED / First Aid
Hey Papa, you're gonna like that ;) I'm learning how to do CPR (compression and rescue breaths), AED and First aid from the American Red cross... it's fun... I'll get my certificate sometimes... ^^

7. Finals
My schedule is cool and not. I can leave at 12.30 or something like this, but I have to take my final exams for the first semester (first semester means I'm halfway through my year here, actually on my german sis' birthday, Jan 23 ): ) [ That's (http://lakotawesthigh.com/students/final_exam_schedule.html) my exam schedule.] 2 and a half hour each.

8. Lifetime Fitness changes to Nutrition and Wellness
Yes, LF is just a one-semester-class ;) It's gonna be fun. What I heard was no tests, no finals, cooking and watching movies.

9. I forgot to answer my questions for a long time... oh no... I'm sorry... I'll do it later, but my hands are freezing from all that typing...

Bye, have a good day ♥
Julia

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Handball WM 2009 in Kroatien deutschland wird sie alle fertig machen XD

Julia hat gesagt…

oh.. dear i wanna watch it!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Dann geh doch zum Friseur UG

Julia hat gesagt…

Mama, warum bist du denn anonym?
Ich werde meinen haircut schon soon genug bekommen ;)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hallihallo
Deutschland hat verloren gegen Norwegen :-(mein Vater ist beim gucken wieder voll ausgerastet :"Diese Idioten..."naja aber eine chance haben sie ja noch