1/31/2009

everything... ☺☻☺☻ ♥

Hello,
yes I know I forgot the questions for like 3 months or something... sorry about that!
So what was this week?
Monday - 1 hour delay
Tuesday - Friday - no school - because of the snow (a LOT of snow!)
I do have pictures, and I'll try to find my card drive, I'm really trying, but I have no clue where it can be... I looked almost everywhere ;|
The finals were pretty good... I got a 102% in Geometry, 86% in US History (90% for the semester grade) and I don't know the others yet.
I can't really tell you how Nutrition & Wellness is, because I only had it once for 32 minutes. It seems like a lot of fun, Emily said it's like study hall, just you cook, bake and eat ^_^ sounds good to me.
Today I had Lacrosse practice at 9 am. Kinda early, but it was so much fun ☻We took our picture... oh my gosh! Today of all days, I wasn't prepared for that... but it's not online yet.
And then I went sledding... it was so much fun, I bumped in a tree, and then Gillian came and got me in my back... don't panic, I'm fine, my hand just hurts a little! It was so much fun, I also have pictures of that... but like I said, G-E-D-U-L-D ;)

Okay I'm gonna answer the questions now:

1. How are you at the moment? Recovering from my sledding trip, but pretty warm and good (:
2. Gefaellt es dir? Was gefaellt dir/Was nicht?
It's so awesome! I learn so much and yes, it is so much fun!
I don't like Rootbeer... I do like snow (not too much, not too less), my family, school, friends, church, Lacrosse, shopping...
3. Heimweh? Nope
4. Was/wen vermisst du? Nelipeli ♥
5. Besuchte Restaurants/Shopping malls/stores:
Restaurants: Benihana (*), Kentucky Fried Chicken
Others: SmoothieKing, United Dairy Farmers
6. Wie stehts mit deinem Geld? super, I think, I don't know how much I have on my account...
7. Wie geht die Schule voran? Super, neu: Nutrition & Wellness
7a. Tests? Quizzes? Quests? Finals are finally done ;)
7b. How's the class? super
8. Kontakt mit Freunden/Verwandten/Familie: once per month/ email
9. Was wuenscht du dir fuer den naechsten Monat/Was fuer Ziele setzt du dir?
10. Upcoming events? Prom ♥, Super Bowl (a HUGE football game), hopefully the Lakota East - West Basketball game, end of month: Lacrosse tryouts
11. Activities (doing stuff with friends and family,...): sledding,
12. English? German? What's that? Just kidding, jk, jk (:
12a. comprehension: still getting better and better and better
12b. speaking: A lot of my family members and friends know that I don't write in German that much anymore, it's getting better, but
13. "feeling of the month": rollercoaster (Funmonday, Snow, Sick (~>cold), getting better, Awesome ) it stopped on the top ^^
14. "favorite quote of the month": "I love you!" by B. G. Dalley
old 15. Neue Merkwuerdigkeiten ich moechte das Wort Merkwuerdigkeiten mit Cultural Differences ersetzten
new 15. Not every street has street lights, American teacher don't complain if they have tons and tons of stuff to grade for the next day, however, they get it done! American restaurants offer you boxes to take your food home.
16. Was steht heute noch an? dinner
17. Was du unbedingt noch sagen moechtest: I love you!
18. Gruesse: an alle
19. Gaining weight? probably ^^
19a. How much? I dunno, I think I shouldn't know and you either ...
19b. What did you do against it? Lacrosse
20. Was nirgends reinpasst: I don't want to leave!! I have to on June 16th, back in Germany by June 17th.
21. Song of the month: Lovestory, Soulmate, Closer

* Benihana:
Is awesome!

Yesterday I got invited from Fyona, French exchange student (from Paris!) to her birthday party and it was awesome! We had Japanese food, unfortunetly I ate Pizza before, but I could take it home. I never ate Japanese before, it was so much fun! But I had to leave at 10 pm, because I had Lacrosse practice this morning. We had a good time!
And in the restaurant, there was a waiting area, first I thought, that is the eating area but it wasn't. Then 5 minutes later we got in, because it was Fyona's birthday, she got a pretty funny balloon hat and free ice cream (dessert). And then the show began!
They cooked our meals right in front of us! AWESOME! Okay, let me see if I can remember all parts of the meal...
1. soup
2. rice
3. shrimps
4. Zucchini
5. onions
MAIN DISH (I ordered fried noodles)
Dessert (ice)
Green Tea
I just ate a little bit, but now I have a lot to eat at home.
I took pictures (on Fyona's camera^^)... it tastes different, I think I would like it more, if I eat it another time! But it's healthy and low calorie so... ;)

Good bye! I'm gonna play with my sisters ♥
See you around... not really, let's pretend ☻
Yours, Julia

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello Julia....
Have much fun in super-bowhl day
i saw some pictuzres in the news and it was really cool that's like the Soccer WM and EM in Germany.Are u watching the super bowhl.??
Was so much snow there that you musn't go to school?We have so much snow here too but notlike there. Jetzt habe ich Kommentare geschrieben XD:-P

Anonym hat gesagt…

heyyy !
what a bammer AZ cardinals lost in the last minute of freaking super bowl... and today at school there were like 20 people wearing steelers jearsys (omg how do I write that? :D) IN ARIZONA!!! oh well they don´t seem to like our team :D:D was kind of funny^^
in general I just wanted to say hi ;) did I already tell you that I´m going to san francisco and washington DC? ok now you know :D
let´s write on facebook in the next couple of weeks, sorry I never rite back I´m so busy with BB that I always forget... :(
how can you stand living in so much snow...? :D we have like 70° and sunshine, it´s so nice, after 10am you can go out in a t-shirt and it´s warm enough <3

well, I´ll talk to you later :-*
vivi